This post is a collection of articles and tutorials on customizing the look and feel of Proxmox VE 6.0. It will be added to in the coming weeks and months as I find other areas of possible customization. Start with the first article, and proceed to whichever customization you want. I use most of these on my three-node Intel NUC Proxmox VE cluster.
- Make Customizations to Proxmox VE 6.0 Persistent
- Use Free, No-Subscription Repositories on Proxmox VE 6.0
- Make the Subscription Warning Dialog Disappear on Proxmox VE 6.0
- Change the Logos and Virtual Machine Boot Screen on Proxmox VE 6.0
- Change the Theme of Proxmox VE
2023-08-31 Revised language