This post is a collection post of articles and tutorials on customizing the look and feel of Proxmox VE 6.0, and will be added to in the weeks and months coming up, as I find other areas of possible customization. You should start with the first article, and the proceed to whichever customization you’re interested in. I use most of these on my three node Intel NUC Proxmox VE cluster.
- Make Customizations to Proxmox VE 6.0 Persistent
- Use Free, No-Subscription, Repositories on Proxmox VE 6.0
- Make the Subscription Warning Dialog Disappear on Proxmox VE 6.0
- Change the Logos and Virtual Machine Boot Screen on Proxmox VE 6.0
- Change the Theme of Proxmox VE