Starting from today, I will be posting a monthly roundup of the new additions to the fantastic awesome-selfhosted repository, which contains a lot of interesting software for you to host yourself. The repository describes itself as “a list of Free Software network services and web applications which can be hosted on your own servers.”
Here are the new additions for August 2023:
⚠- A lightweight software forge focused on scaling, federation, and privacy (fork of Gitea). (Demo, Source Code, Clients)
- Cerbos - A self-hosted, open source user authorization layer for your applications. (Demo, Source Code)
- Watcharr - A free and open source content watch list. Add and track all the shows and movies you are watching. Comes with user authentication, modern and clean UI and a very simple setup. (Demo)
- Review Board - Extensible and friendly code review tool for projects and companies of all sizes. (Demo, Source Code)
- Janus - General-purpose, lightweight, minimalist WebRTC Server. (Demo, Source Code)
- RSSHub - An easy to use, and extensible RSS feed aggregator, it’s capable of generating RSS feeds from pretty much everything ranging from social media to university departments. (Demo, Source Code)
Nodejs/DockerServerless computing, Function as a Service (FaaS) and Platform as a Service (Paas) management software.
- Graphweaver - Turn multiple data sources into a single GraphQL API. (Source Code)
- Sunshine - Remote game stream host for Moonlight with support up to 120 frames per second and 4K resolution. (Source Code)
- Fasten Health
⚠- Fasten is an open-source, self-hosted, personal/family electronic medical record aggregator, designed to integrate with 100,000’s of insurances/hospitals/clinics in the United States.
If you need somewhere to run your self-hosted software, the Raspberry Pi 4 8GB is now in stock in most places!
In the future, these articles will be posted on the first of each month. I hope you will enjoy this new feature on the site! ☺️