Uptime Kuma has released version 1.23.2 with several bug fixes. The fixes include:
- Fixed an issue where the Tailscale monitor was not displaying correctly for non-Docker users.
- Fixed an issue where a paused monitor would start again after being edited.
- Fixed an issue where status page items were duplicated when the save button was clicked multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where the Oauth2 authentication method was not working.
- Added back some missing HTTP options into the JSON query monitor.
Source: Uptime Kuma.