ASRock’s DeskMini B760 is a compact computer that offers support for the up Core i9-13900 processor. Unlike manby other mini PCs, the DeskMini B760 has a traditional tower-like design and a small form factor of just 155 x 155 x 80mm. This makes it a versatile option for those who want a customizable home server solution in a compact size.
The DeskMini B760 features an LGA1700 socket, allowing users to choose their own Intel processor. It supports up to 65-watt 12th or 13th-gen processors, making it compatible with the Intel Core i9-13900 chip. This processor offers impressive performance for demanding tasks.
In terms of specifications, the DeskMini B760 offers the following features:
- Two SODIMM slots for up to 64GB of DDR4-3200 memory
- Multiple storage options, including one M.2 PCIe Gen 5 x4 slot, one M.2 PCIe Gen 4 x4 slot, and two 2.5" drive bays for hard drives or SSDs
- An M.2 E-Key connector for an optional Intel AX210 or AC3168 wireless card
- An aluminum heatsink and a fan for active cooling
- Various ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort 1.4, VGA, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, USB 2.0 Type-A, RJ45 (2.5 GbE Ethernet), and 3.5mm audio jacks
- Optional VESA mount kit for easy attachment to a wall or the back of a display
The DeskMini B760 is a great choice for home server enthusiasts and those in need of a powerful yet compact server. Its small size and customizable processor options make it suitable for a variety of server and network applications. Whether you’re running a home server or need a compact workstation, the DeskMini B760 offers incredible performance in a small package. I personally use the AMD AM4 of this as a server myself.
Pricing details for the DeskMini B760 have not been announced yet.